Thursday, May 10

Catching Up To Do

For those of you that check my blog on a regular or semi-regular basis- I'm sorry. I haven't been posting lately because there is a lot going on in my life and I haven't had the time to sit in front of a computer. Soon, I will blog on all of the things that have been happening. Brittany and I will have internet in our apartment as of Tuesday. I will then be able to blog regularly.

Until I am able to give you full details, I will just list some of the things that have taken place in the past month or so.


Josh and Liz came down to visit, so we got to hang with our best friends.


Jim & Linda (Brittany's parents) came down and spent a few days with us.

We moved (blog and pictures to come).

I split my lip open and busted my teeth (blog and pictures to come). Ok, I have to show you this picture so that you want to know more. (scroll down)






















Well, there's a little bit to tide you over until I have more time. Hope you're ready for it all. lol

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the wifey hit you?

Anonymous said...

Better you than her. lol I have to show you a picture of my lip after getting my first fever blister ever. It is huge. Its like I put a fifty cent piece in my mouth. That is how far it sticks out.

Hope your doing well and tell Mrs Walker to spank you instead. JK lol

Anonymous said...

Josh you are terrible, the mouth is looking much better already Tim.

lizhoweth said...

thanks for the new blog (I was wondering where you had gone) and thanks for the pics!!!!!!!! I kept meaning to ask Brit last week if you guys took pictures...what a memorable/horrible/scary/funny/many stories to come event!!! So thankful you're on the road to healing.
Love you guys!
ps. brooke, why is josh terrible? =)

T-Dub said...

I believe that Brooke assumed that "joser" was josh. I didn't have the heart to tell her that it wasn't. If I could edit other people's post, I would've changed it to say "Jose" instead of Josh.

Anonymous said...

That is good you cant Timmy. Ha ha ha. Why you do dis to me?

Anonymous said...

How do you have a car like that on a teacher's salary?

T-Dub said...

Jose, sometimes one can find a really good deal on a really good car. However, in my case I was just sitting in this viper at the Orange County swap meet. Josh and I were there wishing we were cool enough (I mean spoiled enough) to have one of our one. I guess we can't have everything.

Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't ask about how you can afford the car!

Jose

T-Dub said...

Sorry Jose, I know your style. No one else says in a silly voice "Why you do dis too me Timmy?"
I know you too well. haha

Anonymous said...

Now That part was me. the other wasn't

T-Dub said...

Oh. Well then, I don't know who the other anonymous was. Sorry for confusing you(Jose) with someone else. It won't happen again.

Anonymous said...

lol