Thursday, February 21

More on Attitude

I think that we have all heard atleast once the phrase Descartes said: I think therefore I am. But how many of us actually believe that is true? Do we really understand how much our attitude affects our lives? I don't think we do.

I have so many different things to think about during my day that I often forget to think about my identity in Christ and who He has called me to be. If I get caught up in all the things that the world says I am or that need to happen, I may not amount to anything more. The Bible tells me that I am so much more than the world does. I want people to see what God has made me. These are some of them:

John 1:12- I am God's Child
John 15:15- I am Christ's Friend
I Cor 6:20- I have been bought with a price. I belong to God.
Eph. 1:1- I am a saint
Romans 8:1,2- I am free from condemnation
Romans 8:35-39- I cannot be separated from the love of God
2 Cor. 1:21,22- I have been established, anointed and sealed by God
Phil. 3:20- I am a citizen of Heaven
1 John 1:5- I am born of God and the evil one caannot touch me
1 Cor. 5:17-21- I am God's temple

We are worth so much. Let's start believing it and maybe we'll start acting it.

No comments: