Monday, March 5

Netflix

Brittany and I received a year's subscription to Netflix as a wedding gift. We have been using it for about 6 months now and absolutely love it. We really enjoy having new movies to watch just about every time we want them, and many times more often than we have time for. Over the past month, our "movie time" has dwindled. It seems that we have been too busy with other things to have time for a movie. It's a bummer, because we love pulling out the hide-a-bed, making some popcorn and cuddling up for a good movie. Saturday, we made some time and managed to watch two movies that we've had for a few days. We did stay up til 2 in the morning watching one, but we made it.

The movies we watched were Crank and Guardian. Well, I can't say that we watched Crank because I had to cover my eyes or skip to the next scene about 20 times in the movie. If you have not seen it, do not even think about it. The fighting/action is not even close to being worth all of the junk that is in the movie.
Now, Guardian is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I am actually going to write another post just on it. So...read above if you haven't already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew what it was like to have a gift membership. (hint hint)
:P

T-Dub said...

Sorry bro I can't really afford to give you that sort of a membership. Maybe you should renew your wedding vows or something. Then you could ask for a Netflix subsrciption. lol